remember in hannah montana the movie when a whole town found out she was miley stewart and they all just agreed to keep it a secret yea tht was bs
First of all, I just want to tell you that I’m really sorry that you have anorexia. Any eating disorder is a terrible disease and nobody on earth should ever have to go through that amount of self torment and self abuse. I hope you know that in my heart I’m praying that you may be healed and freed.
Second, I don’t wish to argue who has it worse. EDNOS is an eating disorder because it has so much psychological and emotional damage done to an individual akin to anorexia and bulimia. That said, I think that all humans suffer, whether it is physical, emotional, spiritual, mental, or any combination of the four. You can’t judge anyone based on your subjective view on his or her life (a life which you probably don’t even know the full story of). Rather than focus on how terrible, dark, horrible, and lost your life is right now, I implore you to get help and recover.
You have two options: you can cry and pity yourself, or you can start the fight and pursuit of life.
I’m here to talk if you ever need support.
You can ask me anything and I’ll answer honestly, but only with yes and no.
last christmas i gave you my heart
but the very next day your body rejected the transplant and you died
I have been waiting all year to reblog this
"I lost friends when I came out of treatment because I realized who wasn’t there for me."
- DBT self soothing techniques
- PTSD Forum: Self Care
- ED Recovery: Self Soothing Techniques
- Addiction Recovery Coping Skills
- 99 Coping Skills: Things to do Instead of Cutting
- Invisible Disabilities Association of Canada: Coping Skills
Meditation & Relaxation:
- Tips to Start Meditating
- 8 Ways to Make Meditation Easy and Fun
- 18 Minute Guided Meditation: Blissful Deep Relaxation
- 1 Hour Universal Mind Meditation
- Guided Meditation for Sleep and Good Dreams
- Guided Meditation and Progressive Muscle Relaxation
- Progressive Muscle Relaxation
- 1 Hour of Nature Sounds
- 1 Hour Rain
- Foundations in Flow Yoga Class
- Heart Opening 30min Yoga Class
- 10min Shoulder Yoga Routine
- 9min Yoga Breathing Exercise (Pranayama)
- Kundalini Yoga Breathing Exercises (3 min)
- Make Origami
- DIY Home Spa
- Nail Art Tutorials
- Chevron Friendship Bracelets
- Glitter Jars
- Learn to Crochet
- Learn to Knit
- Turn an Old Shirt into a Tote
- Easy Sugar Cookies (Vegan recipe here)
- Garland Decorations
that’s the spirit
OH MY FUCKING GOD DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU JUST FUCKING SAID? DO YOU REALIZE HOW AMAZING THAT PUN WAS? THATS THE SPIRIT???!?!?! THAT IS THE FUCKING SPIRIT YOU DICKSUCKING FUCKBUCKET THAT IS THE FUCKING SPIRIT. THAT IS ALCOHOL. NAY, NOT SIMPLY ALCOHOL. IT IS A SPIRIT. YOU ARE LITERALLY LOOKING AT THE BOTTLE OF BOOZE HE IS DRINKING, AND YOU ARE POINTING OUT THATS THE SPIRIT WHILE SIMULTANEOUSLY APPLAUDING HIM FOR DRINKING DURING GRADUATION BY SAYING THATS THE SPIRIT. YOU MY GOOD SIR HAVE SUCCEEDED TODAY. YOU HAVE SUCCEEDED IN MAKING ME PHYSICALLY BOW TOWARDS YOUR GREATNESS.
THATS THE SPIRIT.
THAT IS THE FUCKING SPIRIT.
That is the best reaction to a pun I have ever seen
NUMBER ONE RULE OF TUMBLR. ALWAYS REBLOG THE CREATOR
tumblr staff can’t delete me now sorry
Just to be safe.
No no no please don’t start. Here are several reasons:
- It doesn’t solve the real problem
- You’ll feel worse in the long run
- It’s addicting and hard to stop
- It’s a slippery slope, trust me
- Your body is precious and it does not deserve that pain
- You do not deserve that pain
- There are other ways (alternatives) to deal with this
- You don’t want scars, trust me
- It won’t help you feel better ultimately
- It’s not healthy
- It’s hard to stop
- Did I mention that you’re beautiful
- And you’re worth so much more than that blade
- You are stronger than this
- You can do this
- Use some alternatives
- Don’t hurt yourself.
Here are some wintry animals reminding you to have a nice day and please take care of yourself because you are lovely!
We’re big fans of self-care.
I will reblog this every time it pops up on my dash!
thank you so much:)